At Harvest The Fleurieu our aim has always been to offer our customers an extensive range of delicious, fresh produce. We provide a great range of fresh fruits & vegetables grown on site and anything we don’t grow is sourced from wonderful local growers from all around the Fleurieu Peninsula. Of course our Pick Your Own strawberry patch is an old favourite, but hoping to showcase more of what the Fleurieu has to offer, we introduced our Market Hall full of amazing fresh produce and a phenomenal range of other goods. In doing this, we wanted to create a space for customers to relax while browsing our range of goods. So, you can stop past for a quick visit and enjoy a barista style coffee, and something from our scrumptious bakery range. Maybe to work up the energy for strawberry picking, order some breakfast or lunch for the whole family from our menu full of deliciousness.
Our main produce is of course our delicious strawberries but at various times of the season we also have;
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Green Beans
- Snow peas
Everyday in our commercial kitchen, our lovely head chefs are busy cooking and creating a delicious range of products using our home grown or locally sourced ingredients, everything is fresh and made on site. This list is ever increasing and changing;
- JAMS strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, tayberry, summer fruits, rhubarb, plum, cherry, apricot, green rhubarb, caramelised rhubarb and lime marmalade.
- PASTES & PICKLES zucchini and green tomato pickle, rhubarb chutney, strawberry, rhubarb and vanilla paste, quince paste, tomato chilli chutney, fig paste, spiced blood plum paste, and carrot & daikon pickle.
- BAKERY a range of freshly baked bread, steak & mushroom pie, plain mince pie, country chicken pie, macaroni pie, cornish pasties, sausage rolls, sticky cinnamon buns.
- ICE-CREAM strawberry, mixed berry, chocolate, vanilla, cherry, iced coffee and rhubarb ice-cream, as well as strawberry, mixed berry, rhubarb and lemon sorbets.
- SWEET TREATScheesecakes, ANZAC biscuits, cornflake cookies, strawberry tarts, and a delicious range of cakes.
- VARIOUS OTHERS pickled cherries, tomato salsa, tomato sauce, passata, strawberry, raspberry and young berry nectars as well as blackberry marinade and quince jelly.